Witness Skills Development
CorpWorld prepares executives and expert witnesses to communicate their information persuasively under cross-examination in quasi-judicial and regulatory hearings.
We work closely with corporate and/or outside counsels to ensure that witnesses handle issues accurately and effectively.
Thorough research, intensive individual coaching, and practice on video are the essentials in the training sessions. We teach:
- How to project authority and expert knowledge;
- How to craft crisp, clear, honest answers to complex questions;
- How to take strong, defensible positions on sensitive issues;
- How to defuse emotional and/or inflammatory allegations; and,
- How to maintain mental and emotional cool under fire.
Our programs are designed to help executives and professionals tell their stories clearly in a manner that is persuasive and stands up well in transcript form.